Synergy™ NEO is an HTS multi-mode microplate reader designed specifically for today's screening and core laboratories. NEO has all the features expected in an HTS screening instrument, including multiple parallel detectors for ultra-fast measurements and a dedicated filter-based system for live cell assays.
With a load/unload plate transfer time of about 6 seconds per plate, NEO’s optional integrated plate stacker is the fastest stacker on the market, allowing walk-away automation of short- or long-term assays. Synergy NEO also meets today's diverse assay requirements by incorporating features such as a powerful 100 mW laser-based excitation source for Alpha assays, a unique patent pending hybrid optical design, advanced temperature control to 65°C, orbital and linear shaking.
Ease of use and user confidence are key to the design of Synergy NEO’s unique filter cubes that are barcode labeled for positive filter ID - limiting the possibility of errors and streamlining the workflow, while an available image-based barcode reader can scan both 1D and 2D barcode-labeled plates. The outstanding functionality of Synergy NEO is controlled by the powerful, yet easy to use, Gen5 2.0 Data Analysis Software. If you are involved in the HTS screening world, Synergy NEO was designed just for you.
• 4 PMT detectors including a dual PMT read head for ultra-fast ratiometric measurements.
• Fastest plate stacker on the market with a plate load / unload time of 6 seconds
• Powerful 100 mW Laser-based excitation for Alpha assays
• Patent pending Hybrid optical system: top and bottom filter-based optics for best speed and performance; top and bottom monochromator optics for ultimate wavelength flexibility.
• Dedicated bottom filter-based optics for cellular assays
Application notes and news
- Assessment of HDAC1 Inhibition Using an Automated, Bioluminescent Histone Deacetylase I/II Assay
- Rapid Critical Micelle Concentration (CMC) Determination Using Fluorescence Polarization
- Analysis of a New High Throughput Screening Detection Technology for Rapid hERG Safety Testing using a Fluo...
- Automating a Direct, Cell-Based, Target-Compound Interaction Assay for G9a Histone Methyltransferase and Br...
- Automated Bioluminescent ADCC Reporter Bioassay Using Bioengineered Jurkat Cells
- Assessment of New Developments in ADCC Assays
- An Automated Profiling Application using a Direct, Cell-Based, Target-Compound Interaction Assay for G9a Hi...
- Automated, High Throughput, HTRF®-Based Detection of Histone Methyltransferase and Demethylase Enzyme Activ...
- Live-Cell Biosensor Assay Used To Interrogate GPCRs: Comparative Analysis of Biosensor Variants
- An Automated, High Throughput Method for the Quantification of Endogenous Cellular Kinase Activity
- Analysis of a New High Throughput Screening Detection Technology for Rapid hERG Safety Testing Using a Fluo...
- Rapid Screening of a Cell-Based Assay for GLP-1 Receptor Using a Natural Product Library
- Screening for Inhibitors of BRD4 Bromodomain Using a Homogeneous Proximity Assay
- Automation of a Homogeneous Proximity Assay for Immunogenicity Testing of Biological Drug Products
- Determination of Endogenous Cellular Kinase Activity Through the Use of an Automated, High Throughput Alpha...
- BioTek Presents Multi-Functional Microplate Technologies and Debuts New Corporate Identity at SLAS2013
- Biotek to Feature Their Newest Microplate Instrumentation Technologies at ELRIG
- Patent Awarded for Hybrid Technology™ in Multi-Mode Microplate Readers