Synergy Mx Monochromator-Based Multi-Mode Microplate Reader
| Claudia Simoes Pires|
See all reviews
Member since 2012
Université de Genève
Read more »
"The Synergy MX has a user-friendly interface with Gen5 Software. After sales representatives run scientific seminars which are extremely interesting and help us to learn new applications. Also, the reader is fast, so that a larger number of samples can be read in a day and there is the possibility to couple it to a robot."
See all reviews
Member since 2010
Research Assistant / Associate
Academia / University
RUSH UNIV. MEDICAL CTR.
Read more »
"User friendly, many applications- protein concentration, assay, ELISA etc. The system has a lot of nice features."
Ultra Fine-Tuned™ technology is what sets the Synergy Mx Multi-Mode Reader apart. Its quadruple monochromator system selects wavelengths with a repeatability of plus or minus 0.2 nm. Its top optical head can focus up and down on the samples with a 100 μm resolution. Four slits on the excitation and emission side provide a choice of 16 bandpass combinations for every wavelength pair. Its advanced 4-Zone™ temperature control system incubates up to 65°C with a precision of ± 0.5°C at 37°C. These unique features and BioTek’s exclusive focus on microplate instrumentation and software make the Synergy Mx the most precise, sensitive and flexible multi-mode microplate reader available today for life-science research applications.
Application notes and news
- Automated Bioluminescent ADCC Reporter Bioassay Using Bioengineered Jurkat Cells
- Novel Protein Aggregation Assay for Formulation Studies and QA/QC
- Automation of a Multiplexed Cell-based Assay to Simultaneously Measure Induction of Gene Expression and Act...
- BioTek Launch New Products & Present Posters at Drug Discovery Conference
- BioTek Instruments Introduces the Synergy™ H4 Hybrid Microplate Reader
- BioTek Instruments and Enzo Biochem Life Science Unit Form Strategic Collaboration to Provide Innovative Sy...
- BioTek Highlights New Microplate Instrumentation Technologies at Biotechnica 2009
- BioTek's Synergy™ Mx Microplate Reader Receives DLReady™ Certification From Promega Corporation
- BioTek Highlights Microplate Reader, Washer/Dispenser Technologies and More at SBS 2009
- BioTek Introduces Two New Microplate Instrument Technologies at LabAutomation 2009
- BioTek Adds To Its Premier Synergy™ Brand with the New Synergy Mx Monochromator-Based Multi-Mode Microplate...
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries