Synergy HT Multi-Detection Microplate Reader
See all reviews
Member since 2012
University of Minnesota
Read more »
"This is a simple and compact plate reader. I installed Gen5 software onto my computer to use in conjunction with the reader and it works great. The reader can do absorbance and fluorescence and seems to perform just as well as the newer plate readers in our division."
The Synergy HT’s unique dual optics system enables high-performance fluorescence, absorbance and luminescence measurements.
A dedicated Tungsten Lamp / Filters / Photomultiplier Tube (PMT) system provides unmatched sensitivity in fluorescence. The low-noise PMT is operated in photon integration mode to maximize luminescence measurements. A Xenon Flash Lamp / Monochromator absorbance system enables any end-point, kinetic or spectral scanning assay in the 200-999 nm range. Temperature control, shaking, advanced data reduction package and much more are all standard. Time-Resolved Fluorescence and Reagent Injection options are available. With a compact footprint and robot-accessible carrier design, the Synergy HT is also compatible with most automated systems. Reader control is via BioTek's Gen5 Data Analysis Software.
- Automatic top and bottom epifluorescence read modes optimized for both sensitive homogeneous and cell-based assays
- Compatible with Take3 Micro-Volume Plate: sixteen 2 µL microspots for low volume DNA/RNA 260 nm measurements. Saves precious samples, very fast and simple process.
- Software-controlled automatic probe height adjustment with built-in plate sensor to prevent probe crashes
- Scanning monochromator for wavelength scans to identify peak absorbance and provide full spectral analysis
- Luminescence measurements with top detection for best sensitivity
- Reads 6- to 384-well microplate formats including PCR trays and Terasaki plates
- Well area scanning for popular cell-based assays
- Time-Resolved Fluorescence capability
- Dual Reagent Dispensers
- USB and serial ports for easy connectivity
- Includes Gen5™ Software
Application notes and news
- Automation of a Novel Cell-Based ELISA for Cell Signaling Pathway Analysis
- Multi-Volume Based Protein Quantification
- High Throughput Screening Applications
- Automated Bioluminescent ADCC Reporter Bioassay Using Bioengineered Jurkat Cells
- Micro-Volume Purity Assessment of Nucleic Acids using A260/A280 Ratio and Spectral Scanning
- Performing Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity Assays with Synergy™HT
- Optimizing Robustness of the Membrane-free, Oris™ Cell Migration Assay for High Throughput Screening Using ...
- Fluorometric Quantitation of dsDNA Using PicoGreen®
- BioTek Instruments Introduces the Synergy™ H4 Hybrid Microplate Reader
- DLReady Certification Awarded for Synergy 2 and Synergy HT Multi-Detection Microplate Readers