Synergy HT Multi-Detection Microplate Reader
See all reviews
Member since 2012
University of Minnesota
Read more »
"This is a simple and compact plate reader. I installed Gen5 software onto my computer to use in conjunction with the reader and it works great. The reader can do absorbance and fluorescence and seems to perform just as well as the newer plate readers in our division."
- The Synergy HT’s unique dual optics system enables high-performance fluorescence, absorbance and luminescence measurements.
- A dedicated Tungsten Lamp / Filters / Photomultiplier Tube (PMT) system provides unmatched sensitivity in fluorescence.
- The low-noise PMT is operated in photon integration mode to maximize luminescence measurements.
- A Xenon Flash Lamp / Monochromator absorbance system enables any end-point, kinetic or spectral scanning assay in the 200-999 nm range.
- Temperature control, shaking, advanced data reduction package and much more are all standard.
- Time-Resolved Fluorescence and Reagent Injection options are available.
Application notes and news
- High Throughput Screening Applications
- Automated Bioluminescent ADCC Reporter Bioassay Using Bioengineered Jurkat Cells
- Micro-Volume Purity Assessment of Nucleic Acids using A260/A280 Ratio and Spectral Scanning
- Performing Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity Assays with Synergy™HT
- Optimizing Robustness of the Membrane-free, Oris™ Cell Migration Assay for High Throughput Screening Using ...
- Fluorometric Quantitation of dsDNA Using PicoGreen®
- BioTek Instruments Introduces the Synergy™ H4 Hybrid Microplate Reader
- DLReady Certification Awarded for Synergy 2 and Synergy HT Multi-Detection Microplate Readers
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries