Synergy H1 Hybrid Multi-Mode Microplate Reader
Synergy™ H1 is a flexible monochromator-based multi-mode microplate reader that can be turned into a high-performance hybrid system with the addition of a filter-based optical module. The monochromator optics uses a third generation quadruple grating design that allows working at any excitation or emission wavelength with a 1 nm step. This system supports top and bottom fluorescence intensit...read more
2 scientists have reviewed this product
See all reviews
Member since 2005
North Eastern University
Read more »
"Excellent plate reader: reliable, fast, good sensitivity."
See all reviews
Member since 2006
University of Hohenheim
Read more »
"BioTek offers a stable and easy to use microplate reader with a lot of possibilities. I would buy the same reader again."
Synergy™ H1 is a flexible monochromator-based multi-mode microplate reader that can be turned into a high-performance hybrid system with the addition of a filter-based optical module.
The monochromator optics uses a third generation quadruple grating design that allows working at any excitation or emission wavelength with a 1 nm step. This system supports top and bottom fluorescence intensity, UV-visible absorbance and high performance luminescence detection. It is the ideal system for all the standard microplate applications found in life science research laboratories.
The filter module is a completely independent add-on that includes its own light source, and a high performance dichroic-based wavelength selection system. With its very high optical efficiency, this module supports advanced detection modes such as Fluorescence Polarization, Time-Resolved Fluorescence and filtered luminescence (e.g. BRET). A dual reagent injection system is available to automate inject/read assays such as ion channels assays or flash luminescence assays (e.g. luciferase or ATP assays).
Application notes and news
- UV Fluorescence Polarization as a Means to Investigate Protein Conformational and Mass Change Usi...
- Synergy™ Microplate Readers and HTRF® Detection
- Identification of Biofuel Producing Bacteria Through Temperature Resistance
- Validation And Comparison Of Single-Step Flash And Dual-Spectral Luciferase Reporter Gene Assays ...
- Spectrophotometric Nucleic Acid Quantification in Microplates and Micro-Volumes
- An Automated DELFIA ADCC Assay Method using a CD16.NK-92 Cell Line
- Automated Bioluminescent ADCC Reporter Bioassay Using Bioengineered Jurkat Cells
- Micro-Volume Purity Assessment of Nucleic Acids using A260/A280 Ratio and Spectral Scanning
- Fast Monitoring of Growth of Industrial Fast Monitoring of Growth of Industrial Fast Monitoring o...
- Monitoring Growth of Beer Brewing Strains of Saccharomyces Cerevisiae
- In-situ Micro-Volume Bicinchoninic Acid Protein Assay
- Automation of a Multiplexed Cell-based Assay to Simultaneously Measure Induction of Gene Expressi...
- Patent Awarded for Hybrid Technology™ in Multi-Mode Microplate Readers
- BioTek Launch New Products & Present Posters at Drug Discovery Conference
- BioTek to Present Products and Events at SBS 2011
- BioTek Instrumentation Enables In-vitro, Cell-Based ADME/Tox Applications at SOT 2011
- BioTek’s Read, Wash, Dispense & Automate Technologies on Display at LabAutomation 2011