- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
Designed for leading researchers working at the limits of conventional mass spectrometry capabilities who need to further characterize and define their samples, Waters Synapt™ HDMS™ system offers unique, enabling functionality.
Waters Synapt HDMS system enables the analysis of samples differentiated by size and shape, as well as mass, to deliver increased specificity and sample definition beyond that achievable by conventional mass spectrometers.
Application notes and news
- Investigation into the Mechanisms of Prostate Cancer Androgen Independence Using Label-Free Data-Independen...
- Profiling Flavonoid Isomers in Highly Complex Citrus Juice Samples Using UPLC Ion Mobility Time-of-Flight M...
- Obtaining Maximum Information with a Novel Workflow for in vivo Metabolite Detection and Identificat...
- Rapid Characterization of Variable Regions of Monoclonal Antibodies by Top-Down Sequencing using Synapt HDMS
- The Application of Synapt HDMS for the Conformational Studies of Protein Complexes
- Characterizing Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) by Synapt High Definition Mass Spectrometry (HDMS)
- St. John’s Research Institute Honored by Waters Center of Innovation Program
- Waters Introduces New Synapt G2 with Greater Power, Versatility and Speed Than Any Other High-End Mass Spec...
- Waters Extends the Power of High Definition Mass Spectrometry for Advanced Scientific Research with Introdu...
- In the Forefront of Research into Protein Folding and Macromolecular Complex Assembly - University of Leeds...
- Waters Corporation Brings High Definition to Proteomics at HUPO 2007
- Explore the latest comprehensive solutions for proteomics. Attend Waters Proteomics Dinner Forum at HUPO 20...
See all reviews
Member since 2006
Read more »
"This is the best piece of equipment I've invested in. It was installed within 2 weeks after arrival and produced excellent results within the first month. The system is fully integrated and controlled from a central control pc and capable of running 24/7. Our research got a huge boost by using this technology and resulted in 1 patent, 2 technology packages and 8 peer reviewed publications. The system is easy to use and well integrated making all the components (ms, uplc, pda detector and sample organizer) functional as a unit. The after sales service is excellent with very quick response times and full support from microsep and waters usa even for advice and tips on improving the quality of the research. I can recommend this instrument to any research group serious about finding the correct answer fast!"