Agilent's new SureSelect platform allows you to focus your next-gen sequencing workflow on key genomic regions of interest while reducing cost per sample. As the leading provider of target enrichment solutions, you can now achieve unparalleled efficiency in sequencing a statistically relevant number of samples, as well as enabling more powerful and cost-efficient studies of genetic diversity.
- SureSelect Human All Exon 50Mb Kit
- SureSelect Human All Exon Kits
- SureSelect Human All Exon v.2 Kit
- SureSelect Human Kinome Kit
- SureSelect Indexing Kits (Illumina)
- SureSelect Mouse All Exon Kit
- SureSelect RNA Capture Kits
- SureSelect Target Enrichment System Kits
Application notes and news
- Agilent Technologies Names University of Liverpool’s Centre for Genomic Research as a Certified Provider of...
- The Complete Solution for CytoGenomics Labs
- Agilent Technologies and BGI to Collaborate on Next-Generation Super Array for Disease and Drug Research
- Agilent Technologies Extends Target-Enrichment Platform to Desktop Sequencers
- Agilent Technologies Introduces First DNA Methylation Target-Enrichment System for Disease Research
- See What’s New in Agilent’s Genomics Portfolio at ICHG/ASHG 2011
- Agilent Technologies Expands Custom Target Enrichment Kit Coverage Fivefold to 34 Megabases for Next-Gen Se...
- New Target RNA Enrichment Kits to Streamline Transcriptome Profiling Studies and Advance Cancer Research
- Agilent’s Workshops at LabAutomation 2011 Showcase Fast and Flexible Automation Tools
- Agilent Announces Fully Optimized and Validated High Throughput Target Enrichment Solution
- New Target Enrichment System with Potential to Individualize Therapy for Each Cancer Patient