- The Pall Supracap 60 filter capsule is specifically designed for applications where the use of a depth filter with a small surface area and low hold-up volume is critical. Supracap 60 capsules are especially useful for the development and optimization of a process during scale-up and scale-down studies. The special manufacturing process provides a highly permeable media, with an extremely high dirt-holding capacity.
Features and Benefits
The key benefits of Supracap 60 filters include:
- Scale-up to Pall Supradisc® modules and depth filter sheets
- Disposable format with luer-lok* connections for ease of use
High Quality Standards
- Batch-tested in order to meet all quality requirements
- Manufactured under a Quality Management System certified to ISO 9000
- Constructed from plastics which meet USP Class VI
*Luer-Lok is a trademark of Becton-Dickenson & Co.
Pall's UpscaleSM Program
From drug discovery and basic research, through process development and production, Pall Corporation is the single source for all your filtration and separation needs. Our UpScale program provides you with the scalable products and the support you need to bring new products to market faster.