SuperScript® VILO cDNA Synthesis Kit
The SuperScript® VILO™ cDNA Synthesis Kit is designed to increase cDNA yields and improve the dynamic range of your qRT-PCR assays. This means that you obtain the same relative representation in your cDNA, irrespective of the abundance level of your gene of interest.
SuperScript® VILO™ cDNA Synthesis Kit offers unprecedented linerity across the broadest range of input material:
- For probe-based two-step qRT-PCR, linear cDNA yields from 1 pg to 2.5 µg of total RNA in 20 µl reactions
- For SYBR® GreenER™ Two-Step qRT-PCR, linear cDNA yields from 1 pg to 100 ng of total RNA in 20 µl reactions
Reaction volumes can be scaled up to 100 µl if more cDNA is needed, while maintaining the same linearity of the reaction.
Excellent linearity in your RT step means you will:
- Obtain the same relative representation in your cDNA qPCR template, regardless of gene abundance
- During normalization, get both your gene of interest and the reference gene in a linear phase for cDNA synthesis even if their abundances differ in the starting material
- Get greater accuracy in your qRT-PCR data by reducing this common bias