Supermini 200 Benchtop WDXRF Spectrometer
The new Supermini200 has improved software capabilities as well as a better footprint. As the world's only high-power benchtop sequential wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescence (WDXRF) spectrometer for elemental analysis of oxygen (O) through uranium (U) of almost any material, the Rigaku Supermini200 uniquely delivers low cost-of-ownership (COA) with high resolution and lower limits-of-detection (LLD).
Not only is the Rigaku Supermini200 an affordable choice for your XRF elemental analysis needs, the running costs are also low. P10 gas for the flow proportional detector is the only consumable. The Supermini200 does not require a source of cooling water, plumbing, or an external chiller, thereby decreasing system maintenance and lowering the overall lifetime cost of ownership of the system and yearly budgets for consumables and maintenance.
Supermini is the only high powered (200 W) X-ray tube benchtop WDXRF system, providing excellent excitation resulting in lower detection limits and shorter measurement times. A unique and proprietary optical system is also employed to enhance sensitivity beyond the gains of the tube power.
Supermini 200 Benchtop WDXRF Spectrometer Features:
- Analyze oxygen through uranium (O → U)
- Analyze: solids, liquids, powders, alloys and thin films
- Atmosphere: air, helium or vacuum
- X-ray tube: 50 kV, 200 W Pd-anode
- Primary beam filter: Zr is standard; Al optional
- Detectors: F-PC and scintillation
- Crystals: 3-position changer
- Autosampler: 12-position standard
- Vacuum: rotary pump standard
- Power: 100 – 120V (50/60 Hz) 15A or 200 – 240V (50/60 Hz) 10A
Application notes and news
- Cement Analysis by the Fusion Method on the Benchtop WDXFR Supermini 200 According to ASTM C114-11
- Quantitative Analysis of Low Alloy Steel Using the Supermini200
- Cement Analysis by the Pressed Powder Method on Benchtop WDXRF Supermini200 According to ASTM C114-11
- Sulfur Analysis of Petroleum Products by Benchtop WDXRF According to ASTM D2622-10
- Quantitative Analysis of the Elemental Composition of Low Alloy Steel using WDXRF
- Cement Raw Meal Analysis by the Pressed Powder Method
- Copper Concentrate Analysis by Pressed Powder Method
- Lubricating Oil Analysis by Benchtop WDXRF
- Rigaku Introduces New Compact High-Performance WDXRF Spectrometer
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries