Sub-Cell® GT System (170-4401)
The redesigned Sub-Cell GT electrophoresis cell offers updated features that make electrophoresis even easier.
The Sub-Cell GT cell is the most versatile submerged horizontal electrophoresis cell in the Sub-Cell family. Because the Sub-Cell GT cell offers the greatest choice of gel lengths, sample combs, and separation modes, it is ideal for Southern and northern blotting protocols. Up to 30 samples can be resolved over a distance of 25 cm. Using four rows of combs, the cell will run up to 120 analytical samples.
All Sub-Cell GT cells include a buffer tank, a safety lid with cables, leveling bubble, and combs (15-well and 20-well). System configurations that include additional accessories are also available.
Sub-Cell® GT System (170-4401) Features:
- QuickSnap (patent pending) electrodes are easy to remove, simplifying cleaning
- Arrow on the side of the base indicates the direction of the run and ensures proper orientation of the gel
- Color-coded, labeled electrodes and labeled base guarantee correct positioning of the lid on the base
- Tabs on the base permit easy removal of the lid, reducing buffer spillage, and also preventing incorrect lid positioning
- Reverse-compatible design allows the cells to be used with components from older models
- Clear plastic construction for easy sample visualization
- UV-transparent gel trays with fluorescent ruler
- Gel-casting gates to cast your own gels right in the cell, or optional caster for tape-free casting
- Combs to fit every need (multichannel pipet-compatible combs, fixed-height drop-in combs, adjustable-height combs, and preparative combs)
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!