Strata-X SPE Columns
Strata™-X Polymeric Solid Phase Extraction Sorbents provide clean samples and high recoveries for polar and non-polar compounds. Available in 5 phases, 2 particle sizes and multiple formats, Strata-X SPE sorbents provide all you will need for customized method development. Create a customized method now at www.phenomenex.com/info/MDTOOL.
Application notes and news
- Improved Extraction and LC/MS/MS Analysis of Barbiturates from Urine Samples Using Strata™-X-Drug N SPE and...
- Identification of Steroids in Urine and Plasma by LC/MS/MS Using strata™X and Gemini™ C18
- Automated Solid-Phase Extraction of Atenolol from Human Urine for High Throughput LC-MS/MS Analysis using a...
- Improved Analytical Method for the LC/MS/MS Analysis of Chloramphenicol in Shrimp and Other Marine Food Pro...
- Detection and Identification of Gulf Oil Dispersants (COREXIT® 9527 and 9500) by GC/MS and LC/MS/MS
- Improved Extraction and LC/MS/MS Analysis of Barbiturates from Urine Samples
- Solid Phase Extraction for Detection of Sudan Dye Contaminants in Spices with HPLC/UV Detection
- New SPE Accessories Hold Tubes in 96-Well Spacing
- New Phenomenex Web Tool Creates SPE Methods in Seconds
- New Sorbent Designed for the Isolation of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAH) in Environmental Samples
- New Strata® Melamine SPE Cartridges Cut Sample Preparation Time in Half
- Phenomenex Publishes Chromatography Guide for Environmental Testing
- Phenomenex Publishes Handbook for Chromatographic Forensic Toxicology Analysis
- Strata® On-line SPE Cartridges for Rapid Sample Preparation
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!