Stopped Flow/Quench Flow Systems for Spectroscopy
The Biologic stopped-flow SFM-400 and Quench-flow QFM-400 are considered to be the benchmarks.
rapid kinetics stopped flow analysis
- From simple SFM-20 2 channel to 5 channels with quench flow
- Perform double mixing experiments with control over delay time and mixing time
- Independent stepper motor control of each syringe gives you total control
- Full software control with optional Biokine software for quality data processing
- Flexibility - Easily change work heads for different operations, from to Stopped Flow to Freeze Quench to Quench Flow and back again!
- Sensitivity - Optical systems which set us apart from the rest. A factor of up to 5 or 10 better.
- Mixing Ratios - No need to change syringes to change mixing ratios, saves valuable time. Don't lose your sample as you purge syringes during the change.