Stirred thermostatic baths and heating circulators - Optima™ series
The Grant Optima™ series of stirred thermostatic baths and heating circulators is a cost-effective range of multi-purpose systems combining Grant’s quality and reliability to provide precise temperature control for a wide range of laboratory applications.
Visit our stirred bath Showcases on http://www.grant.co.uk/Scientific+Equipment/Products/Stirred+Thermostatic+Baths+and+Heating+Circulators+-+Optima/ to find out more about our most popular digital entry level, mid range and high specification models.
Alternatively, you can make up your own system by combining any of the four Grant Optima™ digital thermostats with any of eight Grant tanks (five stainless steel and three plastic) to arrive at a choice of 32 models. Please check the quick reference table on our web pages for an overview of the temperature range of each combination.
- the GD100 series with digital control, 0º to 100°C
- the GD120 series with digital control and integral pump, -15º to 120°C
- the GR150 series with digital control, integral pump and enhanced programming features, -15º to 150°C
- the GP200 series with digital control, enhanced integral pump and sophisticated programming features, -15º to 200°C
- Combining Grant's highly acclaimed Optima™ thermostats with high quality, robust plastic (P) or stainless steel (S) tanks, Grant stirred baths provide the following features and benefits:
* Accurate and safe temperature control – for samples and users Intuitive programming and thoughtful design features – makes working with Grant stirred baths and circulators easy.
* Robust, durable construction – for longevity, reliability and long-term low cost of ownership.
* A complete range – 32 models to cover basic through to sophisticated needs, each model represents excellent value for money.
Grant stirred baths and circulators provide a source of precision heating and cooling for many routine and sensitive analytical procedures. They are suitable for use as both open and closed loop circulators (i.e. remote vessel open or closed). Alternatively, the Grant FH series of flow heaters (closed circulators) can be used. For more powerful heating requirements, e.g. i.e. above +200ºC, see Grant high temperature baths or contact Grant for advice.