Nova StatSensor® Point-of-Care Creatinine and eGFR Measuring System
StatSensor® Creatinine is a handheld analyser and miniaturised, disposable biosensor for whole blood creatinine testing. StatSensor® incorporates a patented Multi-Well technology adapted from Nova’s hospital glucose monitoring system. StatSensor® advanced technology enables simple rapid and accurate assessment of renal function by finger stick capillary blood sampling at the point of care.
Virtually Painless, Finger Stick Capillary Blood Sample, 1.2 ul
Fast, 30 Second Creatinine and eGFR Results
StatSensor® Benefits For Radiology and Cardiac Catheterisation:
- Minimise Risk of Contrast Media Induced Nephropathy (CMIN) and Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis (NSF)
- Improve Productivity and Workflow
- Improve Patient Satisfaction
- Reduce Medication Risks - Renal impairment is frequent in cancer patients and these patients are at high risk of chemotherapy-induced renal toxicity.
- Improve Patient Triage, Expedite Patient Care - Various patient care protocols in the emergency department may require rapid assessment of renal function in order to triage the patient. StatSensor® enables accurate assessment of renal function with a simple 30 second test that can be easily performed in the ED.