StarDrop 5 - Drug Discovery Software
StarDrop is a suite of software that helps you to deliver optimally balanced, effective drugs - fast
StarDrop works by evaluating complex data, which is often uncertain because of experimental variability or predictive error. In scoring this data, it brings confidence and intuitive simplicity to decision-making: guiding and validating the direction you take and which compounds you prioritise. Its instantly interactive tools then enable you to efficiently explore ways to further improve your chosen chemistries.
Highly visual and easy-to-use, StarDrop also works with your existing IT systems to integrate a multiplicity of data sources. The latest release, version 5.5, comes with extensive data visualisation tools, which now include interactive 3D scatter and chemical space plots.
StarDrop's modules include predictive ADME models, P450 metabolism prediction, automatic model building, application of 3D SAR based on Cresset's Field technology, knowledge based toxicity prediction through Derek Nexus while the Nova module can be used for automatically generating new compound ideas in parrallel with the BIOSTER database.
StarDrop 5 - Drug Discovery Software Features:
- Probabilistic Scoring
- Chemical space
- Glowing Molecule
- Data visualisation
- R-group analysis
StarDrop 5 Optional Modules:
- ADME QSAR
- Derek Nexus
- MPO Explorer
Application notes and news
- Finding the Rules for Successful Drug Optimization
- Optibrium Announces a New Release of StarDrop Introducing MPO Explorer
- Optibrium Joins Hepatic and Cardiac Toxicity Systems Project and Expands R&D Team
- Optibrium and AstraZeneca Sign Agreement for Global License of StarDrop
- Optibrium's StarDrop 5.3 Offers Intuitive Virtual Library Design
- Optibrium Announces Free Models to Predict Toxicity of Compounds
- Optibrium to Unveil StarDrop 5 and Revolutionary Nova Module at ACS Spring 2011
- Optibrium to Preview New In Silico Drug Discovery Platform at Molecular Med Tri-Conference 2011
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!