From Optibrium, StarDrop is a suite of software that helps you to deliver optimally balanced, effective drugs - fast. By quickly highlighting diverse, high-quality compounds, StarDrop dramatically reduces the time it takes to find effective leads and then transform them into candidate drugs which will have a high probability of success downstream. StarDrop works by evaluating complex data, which is often uncertain because of experimental variability or predictive error. In scoring this data, it brings confidence and intuitive simplicity to decision-making: guiding and validating the direction you take and which compounds you prioritise. It’s instantly interactive tools then enables you to efficiently explore ways to further improve your chosen chemistries. Highly visual and easy-to-use, StarDrop also works with your existing IT systems to integrate a multiplicity of data sources. Fully updated in version 5, it now comes with enhanced features and a unique, new plug-in module, Nova, that generates new compound ideas. Other modules include predictive ADME models, P450 metabolism prediction and automatic model building. StarDrop gives you the best chance yet of successful drug discovery.
Application notes and news
- Optibrium Joins Hepatic and Cardiac Toxicity Systems Project and Expands R&D Team
- Optibrium and AstraZeneca Sign Agreement for Global License of StarDrop
- Optibrium's StarDrop 5.3 Offers Intuitive Virtual Library Design
- Optibrium Announces Free Models to Predict Toxicity of Compounds
- Optibrium to Unveil StarDrop 5 and Revolutionary Nova Module at ACS Spring 2011
- Optibrium to Preview New In Silico Drug Discovery Platform at Molecular Med Tri-Conference 2011