StableBond 80Å SB-Aq
StableBond columns are made using bulky, patented, unique silanes that sterically protect the siloxane bond. Acid labile endcapping reagents are not used. The result is vastly improved column life and extraordinary chemical and temperature stability in the pH 1-6 range for a wide variety of phases (SB-C3, SB-CN, SB-Phenyl, SB-C8, and SB-C18). Excellent peak shape is expected for many basic compounds because of the ultra-pure Rx-SIL support.
Feautres of StableBond Columns:
- Longest column lifetime and best reproducibility for low pH separationsdown to pH 1
- Patented stable column chemistry allows use at high temperature and low pH without degradation
- Five different bonded phases provide broad selectivitySB-C18, SB-C8, SB-CN, SB-Phenyl, SB-C3
- High purity silica for superior peak shape
- Excellent first choice for method development
1.8 µm particles; 600 bar, available in 2.1 - 4.6 mm id; 30, 50, 100 and 150 mm lengths.
400 bar; available in 2.1 - 4.6 mm id; 50 - 150 mm lengths.