SsoFast™ EvaGreen® Supermix (172-5200)
See all reviews
Member since 2014
Read more »
"The SsoFast Evagreen is an evolution of standard sybr-green. Evagreen allows us to achieve a very high fluorescence signal, higher than sybr-green. The master mix is complete with all components; you only have to add primers and water. The thermal profile is fast, we have improve the time of our analysis. We can get results in one hour. We have observed an increase of processivity and sensibility of our assays. "
Bio-Rad introduces the SsoFast™ EvaGreen® supermix, a member of our next generation of real-time PCR supermixes using our patented Sso7d fusion protein technology, delivering a reagent that provides effective performance in a wide range of qPCR applications.
The dsDNA binding protein, Sso7d, stabilizes the polymerase-template complex, increases processivity, and provides greater speed and reduced reaction times compared to conventional DNA polymerases, without affecting PCR sensitivity, efficiency, or reproducibility.
SsoFast™ EvaGreen® Supermix Features & Benefits:
- Fast qPCR Results and High Performance — the Sso7d fusion polymerase and optimized buffer deliver fast reaction times via instant polymerase activation and rapid polymerization kinetics to generate exceptional qPCR results in less than 30 min.
- Minimal Inhibition of PCR — the polymerase's increased resistance to PCR inhibitors ensures maximum efficiency, sensitivity, and reproducibility, and provides increased fluorescence compared to SYBR® Green.
- Single Copy Detection — data illustrate high sensitivity with amplification and detection from a single copy of target gene.
- Robust Discrimination and Reproducibility — efficient discrimination and reliable quantification can be obtained from 1.33-fold serial dilutions of input template.
SsoFast™ EvaGreen® Supermix Applications:
- Dye-based qPCR detection
- PCR and real-time PCR analysis
- Nucleic acid amplification and expression profiling
- Gene expression analysis
- Genotyping studies
- Genomics-related applications