SelectScience Members can achieve membership status by writing product reviews. This helps other members to better understand the Reviewer's experience and expertise.
Status: No. Reviews Published: Member 0 1-4 5-14 15+ By Invitation
Reviewers are also encouraged to publish a 'public profile' so others can benefit from a further understanding of the Reviewer's applications and expertise.
Write a review today>>
Member since: 2010
Organization: BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM PARMACEUTICALS, INC.
The SQUIRT microplate washer's unique slit manifold design minimizes maintenance associated with clogged probes and the ‘donut effect’ where cells are removed during aspiration with traditional probe based instruments. A plate inversion/underside spraying technique achieves a wash efficiency of greater than 106. SQUIRT microplate washers are the perfect addition for any lab performing cell based assays, ELISAs, coating microplates, or conducting high content screening or proteomics and genomics research.
• Wash any SBS compliant microplate with a single microplate washer
• Advanced wash head manifold design eliminates the need for seperate wash heads
• Precise, fast, easy to use, and robotics compatible
• Ideal for the most demanding wash requirements with washing efficiency - dilutions > 106
• Quick setup with easy out-of-the box design
• Full controlable and programable wash parameters, which are easy to use, even for a novice users