SPRIworks HT-High Throughput Sample Preparation
See all reviews
Member since 2012
University of Texas Health Science
Read more »
"Once you've read the manual and get started, the SRIworks is easy to use. I've never really had any issues but Beckman Coulter provides great service. I totally love it and I'm glad we have it in our lab."
Sample Prep Freedom for High Throughput Next Generation Sequencing Labs
High throughput Biomek -based solution prepares up to 96 libraries with size selection in just 6 hours or 3 hrs with no size selection. In addition to library construction, the system offers per well size selection so samples for multiple applications can be processed on the same plate. For added efficiency, downstream methods for quantitation, normalization and pooling are included.
SPRIworks HT-High Throughput Sample Preparation for Illumina NGS Platforms Features:
- Process up to 96 samples with size selection in less than 6hrs. 3hrs if no size selection.
- SPRI- Based per well size selection enables processing samples for multiple applications in a single plate.
- Quick Implementation with validated methods standardized process
- Automated methods for all major steps. Run them all or pick and choose what fits in your day.
» Library Construction
» Size Selection
» PCR Setup
» Sample pooling for multiplexing
- Reproducible and consistent library output
- Reduced sequencing cost/sample
- Improved sequencing service turn-around time
- Libraries compatible with:
» RNA-Seq, CHiP-Seq and Target capture applications
» Regular fragment or paired end adapters