SPRIworks HT-High Throughput Sample Preparation for Illumina NGS Platform
- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
High throughput Biomek -based solution prepares up to 96 libraries with size selection in just 6 hours or 3 hrs with no size selection. In addition to library construction, the system offers per well size selection so samples for multiple applications can be processed on the same plate. For added efficiency, downstream methods for quantitation, normalization and pooling are included.
Sample Prep Freedom for High Throughput Next Generation Sequencing Labs
Proven SPRI chemistry is combined with the flexibility of the Beckman Coulter Biomek FXP liquid handler to revolutionize how next generation sequencing samples are prepared. All chemistry needed to prepare libraries is included in a kit formatted for high throughput processing. Also included are reagents to perform size selection, PCR setup and cleanup. The only thing left to do is add the DNA sample and adapter of choice.
Options, options, options… Because SPRIworks HT is automated on the Biomek automated liquid handler, users have many options for how they process their samples.
Key Features of the SPRIworks HT:
• Process up to 96 samples with size selection in less than 6hrs. 3hrs if no size selection.
• SPRI- Based per well size selection enables processing samples for multiple applications in a single plate.
• Quick Implementation with validated methods standardized process
• Automated methods for all major steps. Run them all or pick and choose what fits in your day.
» Library Construction
» Size Selection
» PCR Setup
» Sample pooling for multiplexing
• Reproducible and consistent library output
• Reduced sequencing cost/sample
• Improved sequencing service turn-around time
• Libraries compatible with:
» RNA-Seq, CHiP-Seq and Target capture applications
» Regular fragment or paired end adapters
Increase Efficiency and Throughput of the SPRIworks HT:
• Up to 96 high quality, fully constructed and sized libraries in under 6 hours
• Up to 25 times the throughput of manual library construction, similar to having 25 additional people to do next generation sequencing sample preparation
Application notes and news
See all reviews
Member since 2012
University of Texas Health Science
Read more »
"Once you've read the manual and get started, the SRIworks is easy to use. I've never really had any issues but Beckman Coulter provide great service. I totally love it and I'm glad we have it in our lab."