SPRIworks Fragment Library System I for Illumina Genome Analyzer
Fully Automated Fragment Library System for the Illumina* Genome Analyzer
The emergence of second generation sequencing technologies has enabled scientists to generate vastly increased data sets from their sequencing experiments. The increase in throughput, however, is supported by workflows that are relatively complicated and labor intensive, requiring skilled labor and significant hands-on time to prepare samples for each instrument.
Beckman Coulter has created a simplified automated workflow that utilizes Solid Phase Reversible Immobilization (SPRI) paramagnetic bead based technology to create an automated system for fragment library preparation for the Illumina Genome Analyzer.
SPRIworks Fragment Library System I for Illumina Genome Analyzer Features:
- Easy to use bench-top liquid handling system
- Reagents pre-dispensed in a disposable cartridge
- Automated purification of fragmented or sheared DNA
- Optimized size selection chemistry - no more gels or columns
- Process up to 10 samples in parallel per system in under 5 hours
- Reproducible and consistent library output
- Libraries compatible with:
- PCR-free workflow
- Regular fragment or paired end adaptors
- Reduced sequencing cost/sample
- Improved sequencing service turnaround time