SPRIselect Reagent Kit for DNA Size Selection
SPRIselect is a SPRI-based chemistry that speeds and simplifies nucleic acid size selection for fragment library preparation for Next Generation sequencing.
In this process, size selection is required to produce a uniform distribution of fragments around an average size. Using SPRIselect, the size distribution can be adjusted to suit the application and platform used. The process can be scaled for low to high throughput workflows.
Used manually or automated on a liquid handling system such as the Biomek Laboratory Automation Workstation, SPRIselect will provide rapid and consistent size selection suitable for most applications.
SPRIselect Reagent Kit for DNA Size Selection Features:
- Tunable from 150 to 800 base pairs
- Efficient mag bead technology eliminates the need for gels, chips or special instrumentation
- Easily adjust for specific application and sequencer
- Consistent results, reproducible sizing between runs and reagent lots
- Scalable from manual to automated for highthroughput processing in 96-well plates
- Proven proprietary technology is already the gold standard for purification steps in Next Gen Sequencing (NGS) sample prep
Application notes and news
- Gel-Free Size Selection Using SPRIselect For Next Generation Sequencing
- Beckman Coulter Life Sciences Collaborate with Illumina to Automate Next Generation Sequencing Applications
- Beckman Coulter Life Sciences Features Genomic, Cellular Solutions at SLAS2013
- Simplify Nucleic Acid Size Selection for Fragment Library Prep with SPRIselect