See all reviews
Member since 2013
Read more »
"This is a very good instrument that can be used for Nasal Spray development. During Nasal Spray development, you need to measure the actual droplet size in an open space. This instrument has been developed to do exactly that. To the best of my knowledge, this is the only instrument available to get the droplet size data for Nasal Sprays. The software needs more development from the point of user friendliness, but the equipment works very well. I highly recommend this for anyone involved in measuring droplet size in a spray in an open environment."
Spray particle and spray droplet size measurement.
Malvern Instrument’s Spraytec laser diffraction system allows measurement of spray particle and spray droplet size distributions in real-time for more efficient product development of sprays and aerosols. It has been specifically designed to address the unique requirements for spray characterization and deliver robust, reproducible droplet size data.
Incorporating over 35 years of experience in spray applications, the Malvern Spraytec provides the data required to fully understand spray and atomization processes.
The flexibility of the Spraytec system makes it ideally suited to applications across a wide range of industries, from fundamental research and development through to product quality control and batch release testing. It delivers accurate, reproducible spray size analysis in an easy-to-understand format, improving product understanding and control.
Spraytec System Features:
- Measurement across a wide size range (0.1 – 2000 microns) without requiring constant optics changes.
- Resolve rapid changes in droplet size over time, by measuring up to 10,000 measurements a second.
- Deliver accurate, concentration-independent results using a patented multiple scattering analysis.
- Characterize wide spray plumes without risking optical contamination.
- Simply reveal the dynamic changes in spray particle size through its unique size history analysis software.