SpeedVac Concentrator SPD131DDA
The SPD131DDA enhanced performance SpeedVac concentrator is a simple to use, bench-top concentrator. It is economical and is ideal for personal or low through-put evaporation of strong acids, bases and aggressive organic solvents, approved for combinatorial chemistry. Digital programming enhances usability.
The SPD131DDA is designed to handle the rigors and solvents of combinatorial chemistry. It incorporates a new slim design, digital display, dual independent timers, an automatic bleeder valve, a deep Teflon coated chamber and vapor pathway. This machine is modular in design and can be custom configured with your choice of vacuum pump and cold-trap depending on your application.
- Adjustable vacuum level to prevent samples from freezing
- Chemically resistant dual automatic bleeder valves
- TEFLON tubing
- Radiant glass cover providing excellent chemical resistance and additional heating for faster drying
- Digital display of parameters for easy, reproducible selection
- Independent timers for both heat and run
- TEFLON coated chamber for superior chemical resistance and easy cleaning
- Accepts all standard 'small' SpeedVac rotors and also a two-place microtiter plate rotor