Absorbance microplate reader from BMG LABTECH
Ultra-fast, full spectrum absorbance with the SPECTROstar® Nano
Instantly capture full spectra (220-1000 nm in <1 second!) for low volumes, microplates and cuvettes with the SPECTROstar® Nano from BMG LABTECH.
The SPECTROstar® Nano from BMG is a revolutionary microplate reader for absorbance measurements. The flexibility it provides makes it easy to perform low-volume absorbance assays at speeds like no other absorbance-only reader on the market.
- Low-volume samples with the BMG LABTECH LVis Plate (2 μL)
- Ultra-fast spectrometer to read 220 to 1000 nm in less than 1 second per well
- Compatible with all microplate formats up to 1536-well
- Also contains a standard cuvette port for individual samples
- Multi-mode shaking: linear, orbital, and double orbital
Predefined protocols also make it possible to read ELISAs, RNA, DNA, protein, cell growth and more simply at the touch of a button.
Application notes and news
- A New Way to Test the Free Amino Nitrogen Content in Alcoholic Beverages with the SPECTROstar Nano
- DNA Measurements in Low Volume Samples, Microplates and Cuvettes on the SPECTROstar Nano
- Improve Assays for Beer Analysis Using The SPECTROstar Nano Microplate Reader
- Experience New and Innovative Microplate Reader Technology at ELRIG 2012
- Label-Free Assays Benefit from Microplate Readers with CCD Spectrometer Technology
- New Microplate Reader Showcased
- BMG LABTECH Showcases Products at Arablab 2012
- BMG LABTECH is a Diamond Sponsor of the First Annual SLAS 2012
- BMG LABTECH Showcase Innovative Microplate Reading Solutions at Biotechnica 2011
- Last Chance to Win a SPECTROstar Nano Microplate, Cuvette and Low-Volume Absorbance Reader
- A Big Win for Small Particles: A SPECTROstar Nano awarded to the University of Helsinki for Nanoparticle Re...
- A Novel Application for an Ancient Remedy Helps Rose Cooper Win a SPECTROstar Nano from BMG LABTECH
- The First Winner of BMG LABTECH’s SPECTROstar Nano is on His Way to Modernizing Beer and Wine Analysis
- Rising Stars in the Chemistry/Biochemistry Department at U.T. Arlington are the Second Winners of a SPECTRO...
- Discover the Next-Generation Microplate Reading Technology from BMG LABTECH
- Redefine your Absorbance Assays with a Free SPECTROstar Nano Microplate Reader from BMG LABTECH
- BMG LABTECH to Showcase the SPECTROstar Nano and Present Two Workshops at LabAutomation 2011