SpectraMax® Paradigm® Multi-Mode Microplate Detection Platform
See all reviews
Member since 2013
National Research Centre (NRC)
Read more »
"One Equipment to measure several different assays: • cAMP Quantitation • Cell Migration • Cell Viability and Proliferation • Cytotoxicity • DNA/RNA Quantitation (Fluorescent) • ELISA (Fluorescent/Luminescent) • Enzyme Kinetics • GPCR • Immunoassay • Neurotransmitter Transporter Uptake • Protease • QBT Fatty Acid Uptake • Reporter Assays"
The patented SpectraMax® Paradigm® Multi-Mode Detection Platform allows for real-time system configuration by the user in under two minutes by harnessing application-specific cartridges. This unique modularity means the user can perform an ever-evolving array of assays all in one revolutionary and robust system.
SpectraMax Paradigm detection cartridges are application-focused, providing robust results for the application on-hand but also exhibiting high levels of sensitivity for a variety of assays with its high-powered optics. The z-height focusing is enabled for both top- and bottom-read configurations for all appropriate read modes and z-height optimization addresses varying low volumes. Fluorescence measurements no longer require a gain adjustment because the cartridge design utilizes an energy intensity optimization technique that allows the user to read up to seven logs of sample concentration in a single pass of a plate with no manual intervention.
The system is powered by industry-standard SoftMax® Pro 6 Software which, with its intuitive built-in features such as protocol templates for common assay types, flexible protocol editor, and a spectral optimization wizard, allows the user to power on and start without lengthy training. Want to get or share quick tips and tricks? Join our Softmax® Pro Protocol Sharing Forum at http://www.softmaxpro.org
Looking for a complete workflow solution? The SpectraMax Paradigm Detection Platform easily configures for use with our StakMax® Plate Microplate Handling System and other automation partners to increase assay throughput.
All of these standard features means the user is getting the ultimate no-compromise multi-mode detection platform.
Application notes and news
- High-throughput Homogeneous Epigenetics Assays Using HTRF® Technology and the SpectraMax® Paradigm® Micropl...
- Optimized Wavelength Scanning Fluorescent Proteins with the SpectraMax Paradigm Platform and TUNE Technology
- Molecular Devices Announces Development of a Novel Platform Combining a Plate Reader with an Imaging Cytome...
- Molecular Devices to Showcase the Latest Instrumentation in Life Science Research at MipTec 2012
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries