SpectraMax® MiniMax™ Imaging Cytometer
Don't just read. Visualize!
Designed specifically for the SpectraMax® i3 Multi-Mode Detection Platform, the SpectraMax® MiniMax™ imaging cytometer option adds first of its kind cellular imaging capability to a microplate reader. The user-upgradable option makes cytometry more accessible to a wider audience, providing researchers with cellular analysis capability without the need for investment in complex imaging systems. With brightfield and fluorescent imaging modes, the imaging cytometry option enables quick inspection of cells and provides insight into phenotypic changes that are important for understanding cytotoxicity, cell proliferation, and protein expression.
The SpectraMax® i3 Multi-Mode Detection Platform is a microplate system that evolves with your future needs. The MiniMax™ Imaging Cytometer option is an upgradable component to the base system that offers cellular imaging capability, and much more.
Cell and whole-well assays in a small footprint
Multi-parametric cell-based assays with brightfield and fluorescent modes
Set up, image and analyze cells in a snap using SoftMax® Pro Software
Higher sensitivity Use fewer and or less fluorescent cells compared to whole-well measurements
Normalize readings with number of cells in a well
Application notes and news
- Meeting Ultra-High Throughput Imaging Challenges
- Measuring Marker Expression with Imaging Cytometry on a Plate Reader
- Toxicity Assays Using Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-Derived Cells
- Molecular Devices to exhibit at LaboTec Suisse 2013
- Molecular Devices Introduces SpectraMax® i3 Multi-Mode Microplate Detection Platform with SpectraMax® MiniM...
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries