SpectraMax® L Microplate Reader
Designed for maximum detection sensitivity, the SpectraMax® L Microplate Reader limits the crosstalk between samples with an internal aperture for use with standard 96- and 384-well microplates. In conjunction with ultra-fast photon counting technology, the SpectraMax L Reader delivers a superior signal-to-noise ratio for luminescence. Extended over 9 orders of magnitude, the dynamic range of simultaneous photon counting and analog detection allows for capturing luminescence from dim samples while helping to avoid saturation from brighter samples that is unmatched by other microplate readers. The SpectraMax L Microplate Reader is an upgradeable platform that can be added to over time, available with one or more luminescence detectors, enabling higher throughput configurations compared to single detector microplate readers. Optional injectors offer the capability to perform fast flash assays in addition to the more stable glow assays. These next generation injectors have a significantly extended lifetime over traditional syringe injectors. The precise dual injectors and detection sensitivity make the SpectraMax L Reader ideal for widely used dual luciferase reporter gene assays and carries the Promega DLReady certification.
Application notes and news
- Cytotoxicity in Cells: Easy Determination Using Lonza ViaLight Plus and ToxiLight BioAssays on the SpectraM...
- MycoAlert® Mycoplasma Detection Assay (Lonza) on the SpectraMax® L Microplate Luminometer
- Chemiluminescent VEGF ELISA Using the SpectraMax® L Microplate Luminometer
- Molecular Devices at LabAutomation2009
- MDS Analytical Technologies Announces Availability of New High-Throughput Method to Detect Melamine in Food