SpectraMax® i3: The Multi-Mode Microplate Detection Platform that evolves over time
When is the last time you inspected your cells and ran an assay on the same instrument? Turn your Microplate reader into a cellular imager with the SpectraMax® i3 Multi-Mode Microplate Detection Platform enhanced with the SpectraMax® MiniMax™ Imaging Cytometer option.
The SpectraMax® i3 is Molecular Devices latest multi-mode microplate reader which delivers several applications including; Ultra-Violet to visible absorbance detection, fluorescence intensity and multi-color luminescence. There is the option to add user-installable cartridges as your research needs evolve such as HTRF®, AlphaScreen® and Fluorescence Polarisation assays as well as cellular imaging, (with the SpectraMax® MiniMax™) increasing the instruments flexibility. The highly sensitive instrument accommodates the budget and throughput needs of both small and large laboratories alike.
When is the last time you inspected your cells and ran an assay on the same instrument? With the user-upgradable imaging cytometer option, turn your Microplate reader into a cellular imager and unlock a new world of applications.
Molecular Devices patented auto-PMT combined with LED power adjustment maximises both sensitivity and dynamic range. The system is driven by Molecular Devices SoftMax® Pro Software, combining over 25 years of continuous development. The new user interface and powerful data analysis package simplify the set-up of the SpectraMax® i3 platform, getting you to your results much faster!
Key benefits of the Spectramax i3 include:
- User Upgradeability: Expand the 3-mode base system with additional application cartridges for FP, HTRF®, AlphaScreen® assays and cellular imaging. These user-installable cartridges prevent the need for system down time or service engineers.
- SpectraMax® MiniMax™ Imaging Cytometer: Simplifies complex imaging workflows by visualising cell morphology changes on top of well-based intensity readings
- Spectral Fusion™ Illumination: Delivers high-powered full spectrum light source for increased fluorescence performance across the entire excitation range
- Expanded Dynamic Range: Sophisticated engineering delivers optimal sensitivity and maximises signal range
Imagine the SpectraMax® i3 in your lab today and begin to realise what this system will bring to your research!
Application notes and news
- Multiplexing Cell-Based Assays using the SpectraMax® i3 Multi-Mode Microplate Reader with MiniMax™ Imaging ...
- Intrinsic tryptophan detection with the SpectraMax i3 Multi-Mode Microplate
- Cell Counting and Morphology Visualization Utilizing Microplate Imaging Cytometry
- Measuring Marker Expression with Imaging Cytometry on a Plate Reader
- Toxicity Assays Using Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-Derived Cells
- HTRF® Technology on the SpectraMax® i3 Multi-Mode Platform
- Molecular Devices Announces Next-Generation SpectraMax MiniMax 300 Imaging Cytometer
- Molecular Devices to exhibit at LaboTec Suisse 2013
- Molecular Devices to Showcase Products at Drug Discovery Innovations 2013
- Molecular Devices Introduces SpectraMax® i3 Multi-Mode Microplate Detection Platform with SpectraMax® MiniM...
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!