The SPECORD® PLUS double-beam spectrophotometers offer highest precision and reliability of measurement results. An extensive range of accessories guarantees flexibility for routine and special applications. SPECORD® PLUS means reliability, user friendliness and flexibility for precise, very easy and versatile UV/Vis analysis. High-end optics At the heart of all of our instruments, the o...read more
The SPECORD® PLUS double-beam spectrophotometers offer highest precision and reliability of measurement results. An extensive range of accessories guarantees flexibility for routine and special applications.
SPECORD® PLUS means reliability, user friendliness and flexibility for precise, very easy and versatile UV/Vis analysis.
At the heart of all of our instruments, the optical components are quartz coated and equipped with high-quality encapsulation. They guarantee highest quality, maximum performance and extreme durability. The monochromator with imaging holographic grating enables stray light reduction and absolutely precise measuring results. The minimized number of movable components ensure best reliability, notably improved signal-to-noise ratio and best energy throughput.
Real double-beam mode for highest precision and a better long-term stability by measuring the sample and reference signal at exact the same moment. The measurement results always show a current comparison of both beams. This way lamp fluctuation and drifts are corrected by the second beam. Furthermore is a direct compensation of the blanc solution possible.
SPECORD® 50 PLUS − qualitative or quantitative routine applications
SPECORD® 200 PLUS − with fixed spectral bandwidth
SPECORD® 210 PLUS − with 5 variable spectral bandwidths
SPECORD® 250 PLUS − with 5 variable spectral bandwidths and double monochromator
With the SPECORD® PLUS series you meet all requirements:
• Large, easily accessible sample compartment for the fast replacement of samples and accessories
• Intuitive software navigation with quick-start functions
• Comprehensive method collection
• WinASPECT® PLUS software: GLP-suitable operation, complete conformity with FDA 21 CFR Part 11
• Extensive range of accessories
• Automatic accessory recognition
• Reliable and competent service that pays off
• 10-year warranty for the optical components of the device
• Quality „Made in Germany“
• Applications for Pharmacy
• Brewery Applications
• Applications in Clinical Chemistry
• Applications in Cosmetics
• Applications in Environmental Industry
• Applications for Food Industry
• Compliance with Relevant Standards
• Applications in Material Analysis
• Applications in Life Science Industry
Application notes and news
- Analytik Jena AG Announces FDA Conforming WinASPECT PLUS Software for the Spectrophotometer SPECORD® PLUS S...
- Analytik Jena’s SPECORD® Photometer Celebrates its 50th Anniversary
- Analytik Jena Introduce New Dual Beam Spectrophotometer
- Future Trends Showcased at analytica
- SPECORD® PLUS – The New UV VIS Spectrophotometer
- Analytik Jena to Showcase SPECORD® PLUS at analytica 2010