SPE-DEX® 1000XL Automated Extractor System
Horizon SPE DEX® 1000XL Automated Extractor System
A fully automated, single-station extraction system, the Horizon Technology SPE-DEX® 1000XL Automated Extractor System provides maximum speed, accuracy and simplicity for extracting a wide range of "clean" and "dirty" aqueous samples for oil & grease and non-polar material (NPM) by EPA Method 1664A. The Horizon SPE Extractor system is ideal for facilities that process only a few samples each week.
The SPE-DEX® 1000XL Automated Extraction System uses Solid Phase Extraction (SPE) technology to replace the old, labor-intensive liquid-liquid extraction (LLE) technique. In addition to delivering accurate, more consistent results, SPE technology reduces both sample processing times and solvent use.
Solvent consumption is cut by up to 90% compared to traditional liquid-liquid extraction methods. Sample run times are less than 30 minutes.
Unattended operation increases the overall productivity of your lab as personnel are freed up for other projects. The SPE-DEX® 1000XL Automated Extractor processes samples directly from the original sample bottle. It automatically delivers all solvents, regulates sample processing and disk drying times, rinses the sample bottle and collects the extract.
The SPE-DEX® 1000XL Automated Extractor System features:
• Bench-top operation to free up valuable hood space
• Reduced operator exposure to hazardous solvents
• Automated extraction eliminates variability between chemists' techniques
• Uses 47 mm and 90 mm disks
Application notes and news
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!