The SP-1000i is a fully automated slide-maker stainer from Sysmex.
Standardised smear preparation is performed by an intelligent wedge method, adjusting spreader blade angle, spreader speed, and blood volume, depending on the predetermined blood parameters (HCT) for each individual sample.
The system can be adapted to different staining protocols with single or double stains. The new function, remote access via SNCS, reduces downtime and offers the rapid diagnostic troubleshooting.
- Fully automatic standardized slide making and staining
- Top smear quality through automatic adjustment to the haematocrit for 8 different concentration areas
- Continuous handling through individual cassette staining
- High throughput with up to 120 stained slides
- Selective random access, slide making either result-oriented and/or patient-oriented (SIS)
- No direct contact with blood sample
- Bar code sample identification
- Bar code slide identification