See all reviews
Member since 2010
Dr D Y Patil Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences And Research
Read more »
"This can provides a detailed and thorough examination of solvent chemistry, an important but often ignored topic in chemistry. It can provide an excellent foundation in thermodynamics and kinetics. The text is liberally illustrated with figures and structural formulas. Discussions of the theory are combined and supported by specific examples taken from inorganic and organic chemistry. Throughout the book, the authors have avoided unnecessary details or rigour to make the book accessible to both senior undergraduates and researchers."
“Accuracy you can count on” All Merck solvents for analytical lab applications presented in one brochure
The Merck solvents brochure has been fully updated. The completely new design and layout will help you to find the information you need quickly and easily.
The brochure offers all the facts you need, to find the right solvents for your application. It includes all new products such as the new solvents for headspace gas chromatography, the innovative septum cap SeccoSept®, and a detailed description of the new brand names for Merck classical solvents EMSURE®, EMPARTA®, EMPLURA®.
Additionally, the brochure provides a separate chapter about solvents withdrawal systems. This will help you to find the right withdrawal system for your solvents in the right packaging – for safe and convenient solvent handling.
Your benefits at a glance:
• All products, available pack sizes and specifications at a glance
• Clearly arranged and structured – helping you to find the right solvent for your application
• Overview about all packaging with technical data and pictures
• Safety and environment chapters for safe solvents handling
All Merck solvents for analytical lab applications presented in one brochure
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!