Detect all known and novel RNAs in a transcriptome.
The sequencing-based SOLiD™ Whole Transcriptome Analysis Kit enables you to detect all known and novel RNAs present in biological samples, with no bias toward known RNA molecules as with probe-based technologies. The kit provides you with new views of a cell’s transcriptome, including:
- Expression of all coding and non-coding RNAs
- Identification of alternative splicing events
- Expressed SNPs (single nucleotide polymorphisms) or mutations
- Translocations and fusion transcripts
- Identify allele specific expression patterns
Together, the SOLiD™ Whole Transcriptome Analysis Kit and the ultra-high throughput SOLiD System:
- Conserve strandedness of cDNA, allowing you to discern between overlapping RNAs transcribed from the sense or antisense strand.
- Generate up to 600 million sequence reads per run for RNA expression analysis.
- Enable you to sequence up to 16 RNA libraries simultaneously (sample multiplexing), reducing the cost of analysis per sample.