- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
The 5500 SOLiD™ System* offers researchers high-quality sequencing data with the versatility to optimize runs for turn-around time or throughput. The 5500 SOLiD™ System is the next generation sequencer for every lab.
• Powerful benchtop system - up to 5 Gb/day with 99.99% accuracy**
• Simplified sequencing - Streamlined workflows and easy-to-use software
• Rapid run time - Run a sample in as little as 24 hours
• Flexible - Independent lanes enable multiple applications in a single run
• Affordable - Helping to make next generation sequencing accessible to every lab
Application notes and news
- Applied Biosystems launches sequencing-based solution to advance whole transcriptome research
- Scientists from Applied Biosystems First to Sequence Entire Human Genome in a Single Run at 17-fold Coverage
- Scientists Use Advanced Genomic Technology from Applied Biosystems to Uncover Profiles of Gene Activity fro...
- More applications. More answers.
- Translational Genomics Research Institute and Applied Biosystems Accelerate use of Genomics Research for Me...
- Applied Biosystems and Baylor College of Medicine Summarise
- Applied Biosystems Delivers Integrated, Application-Focused Solutions on New SOLiD™ 3 System
- Beijing Institute of Genomics Expands Use of Life Technologies’ SOLiD System to Advance Research in China
- Applied Biosystems’ SOLiD™ System is Named Life Science Innovation of the Year
- Invitrogen and Applied Biosystems Merge to Create Life Technologies
- SOLiD™ System enables single cell gene expression profiling to advance stem cell research
- The Genome Institute of Singapore Acquires Applied Biosystems Genomic Analysis Systems for Cancer Research
- Applied Biosystems Expands Sequencing-based RNA Analysis Solutions Portfolio
- Increased sample throughput on Applied Biosystems genomic analysis platform simplifies study of small RNAs
- Scientists report most comprehensive view of mammalian transcriptome
- Baylor College of Medicine to use Applied Biosystems genetic analysis technology as part of 1000 Genomes Pr...
See all reviews
Member since 2011
Read more »
"Great sequencing technology but others are more cost-effective."