Solid Phase Extraction (SPE) Cartridges
See all reviews
Member since 2011
Keene State College
Read more »
"sorbent spe columns have provided us with the ability to filter and concentrate solutions containing polycyclic hydrocarbons in a manner fitting to our needs and cost."
Solid Phase Extraction is a fast and efficient sample preparation technique for cleanup or concentration for analysis, HPLC, GC, TLC, UV, IR and an excellent tool for method development.
Ultra-high performance Chromabond SPE Cartridges are available in polypropylene (standard & LV) and glass tubes from 1 to 70ml sizes precision packed with a wide array of sorbents: SiOH, Alumina (A, B,N), C18, C8, C4, C2, Cyclohexyl, Phenyl, NitroPhenyl, Amino, DMA, CN, Diol, PCA, SA, PSA, SB, PS-RP, PS-OH, PS-H+, PS-Ag+, PS-Ba2+ , Florisil®, Polyamide, Phases for Environmental, and Specialty. Phases are also packed in Chromafix (luer connect) and 96 Well Plates.
Jordi brings you the highest quality, 100% divinylbenzene (DVB) SPE cartridges available.
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries