New cell test kits for the detection of ortho phosphate, total phosphorous and fluoride
Fluoride, ortho phosphate and total phosphorous levels are crucial parameters in determining whether water can be used in households or certain industrial processes, such as in the food industry.
Merck Millipore now offers four new pre-programmed cell test kits to determine these values reliably. Three of the kits are for the detection of ortho phosphate and total phosphorous. The fourth kit can be used to test whether the fluoride level in drinking water exceeds the crucial value of 1.5mg/l of fluoride. Software updates are also available for the Spectroquant© photometers Multy, NOVA and Pharo.
Advantages at a glance:
- Software update for Spectroquant© photometers Multy, NOVA and Pharo
- Four new pre-programmed cell test kits
- Ideal tools for analyzing water for fluoride, ortho phosphate and total phosphorous
Reliable water analyses
Spectroquant© fluoride cell test kits cover a measuring range from 0.02 to 1.8 mg/l. This makes them ideal for determining the fluoride content in drinking, mineral and percolating water, as well as sea water and wastewater after appropriate sample pre-treatment.
The Spectroquant© phosphate cell test kits cover the following measuring ranges:
• 0.05 to 5 mg/l PO4-P: Detection of ortho phosphate, for example in drinking water, river or lake water, as well as in nutrient solutions for fertilizer, soil and food samples after appropriate sample pre-treatment
• 0.5 to 25 mg/l PO4-P: Ortho phosphate detection, as in contaminated groundwater and surface water or from waste water treatment plants
• 3 to 100 mg/l PO4-P: Detection of ortho phosphate and total phosphorous levels, for example in heavily contaminated water from the chemical, pharmaceutical or textile industry, as well as from farms, waste water from the oil industry, refineries, disposal plants and recycling facilities
Spectroquant© Multy, NOVA and Pharo
The Spectroquant© Multy is a compact, cost-effective and easy to transport complete solution for photometric water analysis. The Spectroquant© NOVA model devices have a barcode reading system and recognize automatically cell sizes. Spectroquant© Pharo systems are versatile spectral photometers. They combine the advantages of a system photometer – such as test kits customized for the device – with the advantages of a spectral photometer.