SoftMax® Pro Microplate Data Acquisition & Analysis Software
See all reviews
Member since 2007
CV. Everwill Candrasentoda
Read more »
SoftMax® Pro Data Acquisition & Analysis Software serves as the user interface to the popular EMax®, VMax™, Gemini™, and SpectraMax® Microplate Readers. Users are able to customize reader settings through the software to take advantage of unique reader technologies that improve the quality of assay data such as: temperature-independent pathlength correction for absorbance measurements and automatic gain correction for fluorescence.
With the largest built-in library of assay protocols that contain optimized reader settings and pre-defined calculations, SoftMax Pro Software combines reader control and data analysis to improve laboratory efficiency with result reporting as the raw data is being generated. Sophisticated curve fitting and statistics provide more in-depth bioassay analysis, reducing the need for laborious and error-prone copying and pasting between software applications.
SoftMax Pro Software has been integrated into leading automation and LIMS workflows, offering text and advanced XML import/export of samples and data for more intelligent parsing. SoftMax Pro Software additionally controls the StakMax® Microplate Handling System, Molecular Devices' own microplate stacker, for seamless pairing to achieve higher throughput.
For scientists in regulated environments, SoftMax Pro GxP Software, has been the forerunner in microplate compliance and validation, continuing to add features and benefits designed to save time and give peace of mind. To learn more, click here.
Application notes and news
- Measuring Marker Expression with Imaging Cytometry on a Plate Reader
- Measurement of Residual Sugar in Wine
- Cytotoxicity in Cells: Easy Determination Using Lonza ViaLight Plus and ToxiLight BioAssays on the SpectraM...
- Microplate-Based Endotoxin Testing in GLP/GMP Environments with the VersaMax™ Absorbance Microplate Reader ...
- MycoAlert® Mycoplasma Detection Assay (Lonza) on the SpectraMax® L Microplate Luminometer
- High-Throughput Melamine Detection with SpectraMax® Absorbance Microplate Readers and Abraxis’ Melamine ELI...
- Chemiluminescent VEGF ELISA Using the SpectraMax® L Microplate Luminometer
- Molecular Devices Announces Development of a Novel Platform Combining a Plate Reader with an Imaging Cytome...
- Microplate Data Acquisition and Analysis with SoftMax Pro 6
- MDS Analytical Technologies Announces Availability of New High-Throughput Method to Detect Melamine in Food
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!