Our steriliser S complies with all relevant standards and regulations for medical products and guarantees reliable programme sequences, irrespective of the load and chamber volume. Especially due to the SetpointWAIT function the validation of a Memmert hot air steriliser is possible anytime. Combined with the user-ID function the optional process-controlled, electromagnetic door lock of appliances with model variant TwinDISPLAY is the icing on the cake in terms of safety in the laboratory.
- Temperature range up to +250 °C
- 8 model sizes (30l to 750l)
- 2 model variants: SingleDISPLAY and TwinDISPLAY
- Natural convection or forced air circulation N/F
Disinfection of appliances and instruments is not sufficient in medicine and research. Only sterilisation provides sufficient protection. In the Memmert hot-air steriliser, the SetpointWAIT function ensures that the programme is only continued when the setpoint temperature has been reached.
Precisely maintaining the sterilisation time and thus completely killing off even highly resistant microorganisms is therefore guaranteed at all times, irrespective of the sterilisation load and chamber volume.
This feature can also be used with additional, freely positionable Pt100 temperature sensors.In this case, sterilisation only begins when the setpoint temperature has been reached at all measurement points – that is, in the load.
For the special application of depyrogenisation, the hot-air steriliser S is absolutely ideal.
65 years of permanent development work, as well as numerous amounts of feedback from practical experience, are embodied in each Memmert hot-air steriliser:
- Almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
- Heating concept adapted to the specific product for a precise and homogenous temperature control independent of chamber volume and load
- A wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data logger and AtmoCONTROL software
- Three-year guarantee for appliances except wear and tear parts
- The temperature values of all sterilisers are measured according to DIN 12880: 2007-05
- Each steriliser is safety-tested
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries