SMS6B: Medium Duty Ball Bearing Boom Stand for StereomicroscopesSPOT Imaging Solutions A Division of Diagnostic Instruments, Inc.
SMS6B: Medium Duty Ball Bearing Boom Stand for Stereomicroscopes
This boom stand series is suited for routine inspection of large samples where fluid motion in a horizontal plane is required.
The horizontal arm is mounted on linear ball bearing units in the solid aluminum cross slider. Locking the arm in position is quickly accomplished with the secure Soft-Grip knobs. The stereo microscope mounting is via the industry standard 5/8” bonder socket. Non-bonder style focus mounts are easily accommodated via SPOT™ tilting and non-tilting adapters. Various base mounting options are: a weighted base, a rugged table clamp and a ¼"-20 grid table mount system that can be used on standard tables. SPOT/Diagnostic Instruments invented the ball bearing boom stand and still sets the standard for high quality, durability and economy.
• Linear Ball bearing mounted horizontal arm provides smooth motion
• Solid aluminum cross slider block ensures superior rigidity
• Large 38mm (1.47”) diameter, precision ground, stainless steel vertical pole
• Anti-corrosion surfaces of stainless steel, anodized aluminum, plated steel and catalyzed epoxy
• 16 or 24” tall vertical pole
• 19” long horizontal pole
• Standard 5/8” diameter bonder mount socket for standard focus mounts
• Adapters available for many current and legacy non-bonder focus mounts
• Variety of base mounting systems
• Available options: Zeiss Stereo microscopes, Volpi illuminators, SPOT cameras and software