SMS20 Series Heavy Duty Ball Bearing Boom Stand
SPOT Imaging Solutions A Division of Diagnostic Instruments, Inc.
SMS20: Heavy Duty Ball Bearing Boom Stand for Stereomicroscopes This boom stand series is designed for support of large research grade microscopes while providing them with fluid motion in a horizo...read more
SMS20: Heavy Duty Ball Bearing Boom Stand for Stereomicroscopes
This boom stand series is designed for support of large research grade microscopes while providing them with fluid motion in a horizontal plane.
The horizontal arm is mounted on linear ball bearing units in the solid aluminum cross slider. Locking the arm in position is quickly accomplished with secure Soft-Grip knobs. The stereo microscope is mounted via the SPOT™ heavy duty tilt and swivel mount that allows smooth movement and rigid locking. Various base mounting options are: a weighted base, a rugged table clamp and a ¼-20 grid table mount system that can be used on standard tables. SPOT Imaging Solutions invented the ball bearing boom stand and still sets the standard for supporting large research grade microscopes.
• Heavy duty linear ball bearing mounted horizontal arm provides smooth motion
• Solid aluminum cross slider block ensures superior rigidity
• Large 43.7mm (1.72”) diameter, precision ground, stainless steel vertical pole
• Anti-corrosion surfaces of stainless steel, anodized aluminum, plated steel and catalyzed epoxy
• 24” tall vertical pole
• 24” long horizontal pole
• Heavy duty tilt and swivel mount for most current and legacy microscope models
• Variety of base mounting systems
• Available options: Zeiss Stereo microscopes, Volpi illuminators, SPOT cameras and software
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries