SmartPrep® – Cartridge-Based SPE Automation
SmartPrep® – Cartridge-Based SPE Automation for Sample Preparation Method Development SmartPrep is the first automated, small footprint, SPE extraction system designed specifically for cartridge based applications. This instrument can process a wide range of contaminants found in aqueous matrices and is ideal for pharmaceutical labs that are currently performing SPE for method development. Sm...read more
SmartPrep® – Cartridge-Based SPE Automation for Sample Preparation Method Development
SmartPrep is the first automated, small footprint, SPE extraction system designed specifically for cartridge based applications. This instrument can process a wide range of contaminants found in aqueous matrices and is ideal for pharmaceutical labs that are currently performing SPE for method development. SmartPrep’s intelligent and intuitive graphical software, versatile hardware and ease of use will simplify a laboratories overall sample preparation processes.
The SmartPrep can process up to 96 samples and is compatible with most 1, 3, or 6 mL cartridges and has been designed with scalability in mind by allowing up to 8 extractors to link to one computer. This will allow complete walk –away ability. It will also streamline small volume sample preparation while offering unique features such as fractionation (up to 4 per sample) and segregated reagent and sample waste.
With its chemistry-first design the system can also support up to 8 reagents per module. This range of reagents coupled with an inline mixing chamber, allows the researcher to utilize countless combinations of extraction reagents while developing new methods.
• Rinses sample container
• Modular and scalable | 1-8 systems from one PC
• Processes up to (12) samples sequentially
• Small footprint
• Fractionation | Up to 4 fractions per sample
• Independent methods per sample
• Batch mode sample processing
Liquid Handling Features
• (2) 12 port valves
• Reagent Manager Assistant
• Process up to (12) samples per module
• Reagent mixing station
• Solid sample sip tubes
• Segragated reagent and sample waste
• Inline membrane filter (prevents cartridge clogging)
• Optional bottle rinse for up to (6) samples
• Liquid sensing
Intuitive Graphical Software Interface
• Pre-written library of EPA Methods
• Ability to pre-program all (12) samples for continuous run
• Easy method development
• Pre and Post routines supported
• Individual method selection for each sample within a single batch run
• Active status updates for each step & each device
• Simple data export
• Solvent volume calculator
• Dynamic system status updates
Scalable & Modular Design
· Supports up to (8) SmartPrep® units on one PC
Application notes and news
- Determination of Deoxynivalenol in Shredded Wheat Cereal using Automated Solid Phase Extraction with Immuno...
- Solid Phase Extraction of US EPA 535 for Chloroacetanilide and Acetamide Degradates in Drinking Water Sampl...
- The Extraction of Diquat and Paraquat for EPA Method 549.2 using the SmartPrep Automated Cartridge Extractor
- The Extraction of Chlorinated Pesticides, Herbicides, and Organohalides for EPA Method 508.1 Using Automate...
- EPA 500 Series Application Notebook
- Extracting Semi-Volatile Organics from Drinking Water by EPA Method 525.3 using the SmartPrep Cartridge Ext...
- Improving the Efficiency and Accuracy when Extracting Semi-Volatile Organics in Drinking Water by Method 52...
- Increasing the Efficiency of EPA Method 549.2 using the SmartPrep Automated Cartridge Extractor
- SmartPrep SPE Cartridge System: Advanced Fluid Handling Features
- SmartPrep SPE Cartridge System: Automatic Sample Volume Calculation
- SmartPrep SPE Cartridge System: Automatic Fraction Collection
- The Analysis of 1,4-Dioxane for EPA Method 522 and UCMR 3
- The Extraction of Chlorinated Pesticides, Herbicides, and Organo halides for EPA Method 508.1 using Automat...
- Improved Solid Phase Extraction Workflow at ASMS
- Horizon Technology to Unveil New Evaporator at ASMS 2013
- New Instrument to be Unveiled by Horizon Technology at Pittcon 2013
- New Cartridge-Based Automated SPE System
- New Cartridge-Based Automated SPE System
- Horizon Technology Announces the SmartPrep Extractor™ for SPE