Brooks’ Small to Medium Size Compound Management & Automated Sample Storage Systems focuses on high storage densities, multi-format picking, modularity, flexibility and reliability. The range comprising of the Brooks SSS™, A3™ and Universal Labstore™ systems, is ideally suited for small to medium size sample collections.
With multiple installations across a wide range of industries, including pharmaceutical, biotechnology, clinical testing, agrichemical, laboratory diagnostics, genomics, pathology, and many others, Brooks’ standard storage solutions are the obvious choice for fast, flexible and future-proof sample management.
Key Features and Benefits
• High density sample storage - Flexible and configurable solutions, intended to easily fit into standard laboratories, with storage capacity options from 1,000 SWP (50,000 1.4ml tubes) upwards
• Space efficient and flexible – Small-footprint, modular designs which allow systems to evolve with changing needs
• Low temperature sample storage - Temperature controlled and conditioned environments, from ambient to -20°C, with inert Nitrogen options
• Multiple labware formats - Storage and retrieval of multiple container types within the same system, with multiple picking and I/O configuration options
• High retrieval throughputs – Options for exceptionally high-speed sample cherry picking at storage temperature, eliminating freeze/thaw cycling
• REMP® Tube Technology support - Via the Brooks RTT Selector
• Full featured software and inventory - Securely track samples and data and facilitate easy LIMS integration