See all reviews
Member since 2011
University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
Read more »
"The SliceScope pro is a motorized microscope with a stable system for patch clamping. "
SliceScope Pro systems are a range of fully integrated and motorised patch clamping solutions. They allow the user to control manipulators, microscope platforms, microscope condenser and objective focus all from simple user consoles. The SliceScope a fixed stage, focussing nosepiece microscope. This defines a new bench mark in imaging and electrophysiology research. Developed in collaboration with the world leading researchers, the SliceScope provides a very stable, compact platform with outstanding optics for efficient automated microscopy. The SliceScope’s smart design is ready to accept a wide range of accessories and light sources to best suit your application.
The SliceScope frame is interchangable between in-vivo and in-vitro configurations, making the SliceScope Pro systems very versatile, ideal for saving space and money.
• Motorised focus control: provides fine focus control
• Motorised condenser control: for optimal Kohler illumination
• Unique “follow software”: to keep pipettes within field of view as you move around your sample
• Narrow, ultra stable profile: extra room for equipment around your experiment
• Choice of contrast allows you to use your preferred contrast method such as Oblique, IR DIC and Dodt Contrast
• Ultra-low noise electronics: Suitable for demanding single channel electrophysiology recordings
• Modular design: easily configured into two-photon, confocal and in-vivo designs by the user
• Easy pipette exchange: increased productivity and reproducible positioning
Application notes and news
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries