Sky™ Inlet Liners
Effective immediately, Restek Corporation has unveiled a new 100% satisfaction guarantee for all Sky® inlet liners. These exceptionally inert liners are now produced with new proprietary Restek® processes and apply some of the tightest testing specifications in the industry. The Sky® liners analysts want most are in stock now and are guaranteed to deliver outstanding performance that exceeds ...read more
1 scientist has reviewed this product
See all reviews
Member since 2013
National Institute of Chemistry
Read more »
"I recently learned from my colleague about the novel inert GC Sky Liners from Restek for demanding applications. I order them (splitless, single taper) for my work whose aim was to develop an injector-port derivatization of triterpenoids for their determination in vegetable extracts. During the screening and optimization steps, I have used different derivatization agents, such as silylation (BSTFA, TMSI, MTBSTFA) and alkylation (tetramethyl ammonium hydroxide) reagents. I have observed stunning stability of the liners, without deterioration of the peaks and lost in sensitivity even after > 100 injections of standards with derivatization reagents (for injector-port or on-line derivatization). Using the Sky Liners I didn't have to clean and deactivate the liner frequently (as I was supposed to do) and I greatly reduced the down-time of the instrument and increased the productivity of my work."
Effective immediately, Restek Corporation has unveiled a new 100% satisfaction guarantee for all Sky® inlet liners.
These exceptionally inert liners are now produced with new proprietary Restek® processes and apply some of the tightest testing specifications in the industry. The Sky® liners analysts want most are in stock now and are guaranteed to deliver outstanding performance that exceeds your expectations.
When faced with complex choices, simple solutions stand out. Sky® inlet liners from Restek use a comprehensive, state-of-the-art deactivation and are the only blue liners on the market—making them an easy-to-recognize solution to common inlet problems.
The innovative deactivation used for Sky® liners results in exceptional inertness for a wide range of analyte chemistries. By reducing active sites and enhancing analyte transfer to the column, these liners increase accuracy and precision, allowing lower detection limits for many active compounds. In addition to improved data quality, you’ll benefit from fewer liner changes and less downtime for maintenance.
Selecting the right liner for your application can be a challenging task. Sky® inlet liners make the choice simple; the comprehensive deactivation, distinctive color, and availability in popular configurations mean Sky® liners are the best choice for optimizing chromatographic performance. Regardless of your application, Sky® liners provide reliable inertness and assured performance, day-after-day and analysis-after-analysis.
- Increase accuracy and precision by preventing loss of sensitive analytes — even when using wool.
- Achieve lower detection limits for a wide range of active compounds.
- Ensure liner-to-liner reproducibility through consistent manufacturing and extensive testing.
Application notes and news
- Combined Determination of 1,4-Dioxane and Nitrosamine Contaminants in Drinking Water
- How to Choose a GC Inlet Liner: Simplify Selection Based on Injection Type
- Lowering Detection Limits for 1,4-Dioxane in Drinking Water Using Large Volume Injection in an Un...
- LC/MS/MS Analysis of Metabolites of Synthetic Cannabinoids JWH-018 and JWH-073 in Urine
- Developing New Methods for Pesticides in Dietary Supplements
- Improve GC Separations with Derivatization
- Sky® Inlet Liners from Restek: Increased Availability and 100% Guaranteed Performance