VIAFLO Single-Channel Electronic Pipette
See all reviews
Member since 2010
Colorado State University
Read more »
"Fantastic all round product."
Reliable tip sealing and firm tip attachment to the pipette are of key importance for efficient pipetting. VIAFLO electronic pipettes feature an advanced tip fitting system and work with specially designed GripTip pipette tips. This system guarantees a perfect tip sealing and that tips will never accidently fall off. It also ensures that all GripTips are being loaded on the same height on a multichannel pipette, in order to allow reliable touch offs. Attachment and ejection forces are among the lowest on the market.
The VIAFLO electronic pipettes feature a colour display and an intuitive touch wheel user interface. This enables quickest volume changes and easy, ergonomic modification of pipetting parameters. Ten predefined protocols are available, such as Repeat Dispense, Serial Dilute, Sample Mix and more. In addition, up to 20 customized protocols can be created and stored on the pipette.
The VIAFLO electronic pipettes are available as single-, 8-, 12-, and 16-channel models.
The range of VIAFLO's single-channel electronic pipettes includes a variaty of models with the following dispensing volumes:
• Single Channel VIAFLO Pipette, 0.50-12.50 uL
• Single Channel VIAFLO Pipette, 5.0-125.0 uL
• Single Channel VIAFLO Pipette, 10.0-300.0 uL
• Single Channel VIAFLO Pipette, 50.0-1250.0 uL
• Single Channel VIAFLO Pipette, 100.0-5000 uL
Application notes and news
- Recommended Pipetting Techniques: for Optimizing Performance
- Extended Length Pipette Tips Improve Labware Access
- Application Capabilities and Benefits of Using Electronic Pipettes
- GripTips® Pipet Tips for use with Viaflo’s Vision® and VOYAGER® Electronic Pipettors
- VIAFLO Announces VISION™ Single Channel Electronic Pipettes Featuring the World’s Fastest Volume Selection ...
- Viaflo’s Vision® and Voyager® Electronic Pipettors Provide Practical Solutions for Every Laboratory
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!