The newest version of our popular multi-channel simultaneous wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescence (WDXRF) spectrometer system is the Simultix 14.
Based on over 30 years of accumulated experience, the Simultix 14 stands out as the most advanced, fully automated system available — designed to meet today's analytical needs for utmost sensitivity, throughput, and versatility.
Capable of analyzing elements from beryllium through uranium, the spectrometer was designed to have the smallest possible footprint—making it the definitive choice where space is at a premium. With its sophisticated hardware and multi-tasking software, the Simultix 14 offers the most effective elemental analysis tool to satisfy the needs of all fields of industrial applications.
Simultix 14 provides simultaneous analysis of elements from beryllium (Be) through uranium (U). Equipped with a 3 kW (or optional 4 kW) 60 kV end-window X-ray tube, for analysis of up to 40 elements, the instrument is equipped for background corrections of all fixed channels and additionally features log curved crystals and optimized optical paths.
Simultix 14 Features:
- Analysis of elements from Be to U
- 3 kW (or optional 4 kW) 60 kV end-window X-ray tube
- Up to 40 fixed channels
- Background corrections for fixed channels
- Log curved crystals and optimized optical path
- Compact design
- On-line capability for process control
- 8- or 48-position automatic sample changer
- Multi-window, multi-function fundamental parameters (FP) software