The SFC-MS Resolution II combines the SFC MethodStation II with the Waters® 3100 Mass Detector.
This is a fully integrated SFC-MS using MassLynx™/ OpenLynx™ software platform. Waters® MassLynx™/ OpenLynx™ controls TharSFC pumps and enables you to have the ultimate control over the SFC-MS system. This provides robust and fast chromatographic separations and mass spectral data without software interruptions and downtime.
SFC–MS Resolution II Features:
- Fast, Low-Cost Green Technology
- Waters® 3100 Mass Spectrometer
- Open–Access SFC–MS: Reaction Monitoring or Process Control
- Reduce time per sample by utilizing speed and separation efficiency.
- Normal–phase selectivity for isolating isomers and structurally related impurities in complex mixture.
- Two dimensional chromatography for complex mixtures.
- Low solvent cost, evaporation cost and reduction of additives.
- Seamless integration into a standard MS software platform – MassLynx.
- Can be easily coupled to ELSD detector for high quality data.